!

Saturday, May 9, 2009

fever =(

Ive always had the strongest antibodies in my family. When everyone around me is sick, I’d be the only one skipping happily inside of my house (why so annoying I know). But when I was 14 (or was it 15?), my family (each and every member) and most of my classmates were sick, so unfortunately, I got sick as well. My dad brought me to the doctor and he (the doctor not my dad) gave me few meds and of course, Antibiotic was included. I felt a lot better the next day and like most of you out there (heh), I did not finish my Antibiotic as instructed. YES DONT HAVE TO TELL ME ANYMORE THAT ITS A BIG MISTAKE BECAUSE I KNOW ALREADY AND NOW I DON’T HAVE THE STRONG ANTIBODIES ANYMORE LESSON OF THE DAY IS LISTEN TO YOUR DOCTOR AND DAD BUT MOST IMPORTANTLY.
My body is weak, my head is heavy, my throat pharynx is sempit (narrow wtf) so I couldn’t swallow properly (but how come I ate 2 plates of Nasi Beriyani semalam?? Haha tembam)

0 comments: